- Liam Bailey, Knight Frank’s Global Head of Research, provides a whistle-stop tour of the key findings from the 2019 edition of The Wealth Report, and predicts the shape of the year ahead.
- The world’s top spots, according to the Knight Frank City Wealth Index.
- The latest Knight Frank Prime International Residential Index (PIRI 100).
- An overview of key property investment trends.
It is important for investors to understand that in a well-constructed capital stack.
Property Development Finance is made up from a number of sources.
What are the implications for your Investment strategy?
- Growth figures surprised on the upside again in February, with the UK economy expanding 0.3% 3m/3m.
- Transaction activity slowed to just £9.7bn in the first quarter of 2019, down from £17bn in Q4 2018.
- House price growth remained muted in March. The Halifax headline measure dipped from 2.8% y/y in February to 2.6% y/y, while Nationwide’s index suggested that prices rose just 0.7% y/y (up slightly from 0.4% y/y in February).
- Unchanged. House price growth is likely to remain muted in 2019. Mortgage rates remain supportive.
The world’s greatest city.
London’s economy has been particularly resilient in the face of Brexit.
Supply has peaked, the development pipeline is weak and tenant demand is strengthening.
London, the tech sector and a new approach to real estate.