The Richmond Park Hotel is ideally located close to the River Thames in this most sought-after area of West London. The building is prime for redevelopment. A small number of investors can partner with Store House London to create a high-value asset with a GDV of £5.6Million.
- Reduce the number of rooms from 20 to 15
- Full-scale refurbishment and modernisation into serviced apartments
- 15-year lease to serviced apartment provider already agreed at £235,000 p.a.
- Ground floor consent to change to café – min £30,000 income p.a.
- Rooftop mobile mast generates £14,000 income p.a.
- Total annual income £279,000
- Development capitalised at 5% giving a £5.6Million GDV
- Sale as exit
Store House London is actively seeking investors to partner in this project under the following terms:
- High yielding returns of between 10% – 14% p.a.
- 12 Month term
- Invest £15,000 – £25,000 to realise a return of 10%
- Invest £30,000 – £60,000 – 12%
- Invest £65,000 – £95,000 – 13%
- Invest £100,000 + will deliver a return of 14%
- Project GDV £5,600,000
- Partner with highly experienced property developer, Store House London
For more information please contact Store House London on 01622 805 222